Registration Requirements - Families Of Currently Enrolled Students

  • For students whose family has moved, but still reside with the District's boundaries, please bring the following to your child(ren)'s home school:
    Proofs of Residency within the District by providing the required number of documents from each of the following categories:
    Category I (One document required)
    • Most recent property tax bill and proof of payment, e.g., canceled check or Form 1098 (homeowners)
    • Mortgage papers (homeowners)
    • Signed and dated lease and proof of last month’s payment, e.g., canceled check or receipts (renters)
    • Letter from manager and proof of last month’s payment, e.g., canceled check or receipt
    • Letter of residence from landlord in lieu of lease
    • Notarized district residence form must be used when the person seeking to enroll a student is living with a District resident
     Category II (Two documents showing proper address are required)
    • Driver’s license
    • Vehicle registration
    • Voter registration
    • Most recent cable television and/or credit card bill
    • Current public aid card
    • Current homeowners/renters insurance policy and premium payment receipt
    • Most recent gas, electric, and/or water bill
    • Current library card
    • Receipt for moving van rental
    • Mail received at new residences